Tuesday 3 April 2012

Pushes and Pulls 1E


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I can talk about and describe different ways things can move.

·       I can talk about things that move very fast and things that move very slowly.

·       I can talk about things that change direction quickly and slowly, go up or go down.

·       I can choose the right words to describe how things move.

·       I can explain the way that something moves, how fast it goes and the way it changes direction.

·       I have tested different things to find out what they do when I push them.

·       I have tested different things to find out what they do when I pull them.

·       I know the difference between a push force and a pull force and how they can be used to make something move.

·       I know all different things that can cause movements.

·       I can suggest ideas to test about how things can be made to move.

·       I can explain what I do and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment