Tuesday 3 April 2012

Materials Unit 1C


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I have looked at different materials to see how they are the same and different.

·       I have felt different materials and can describe them using the right words.

·       I can put materials into groups that are similar in the way they feel.

·       I can out materials together that look similar.

·       I can name and pick out metals and plastics from a group of materials.

·       I can name and pick out wood, paper and rock from a group of materials.

·       I have found out about materials that will stick to a magnet and those which will not.

·       I know the different ways that wood, glass, plastic, metal and wool can be used.

·       I can talk about what I see and feel.

·       I can talk about what I do.

·       I can draw pictures to show what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment