Tuesday 3 April 2012

Growing Plants Unit 1B


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I know what makes a plant a living thing.

·       I can sort a collection of plants into ones that are alive, ones that have died and ones that have never been alive.

·       I have looked at plants that grow in an area nearby. I know some of their names and what they look like.

·       I have looked after a plant and know what it needs to stay alive.

·       I know what the leaves and stems of some plants look like.

·       I know what the flowers of different plants look like.

·       I know what the roots of some plants look like.

·       I can name the parts of a plant with flowers.

·       I know what a plant needs to grow.

·       I can carry out a test suggested to me about what a plant needs to grow and stay alive.

·       I can draw pictures to show what I do and describe what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment